I’ve been using Splunk for almost 10 years, after first being introduced to it as a Security tool while I was working at a major Australian bank. So impressed with the product, I joined the company, and have been a Professional Services consultant with them ever since.
What the Splunk?
We Make Machine Data Accessible, Usable and Valuable to Everyone
Splunk provides a mechanism for the collection of machine data information and events, with a robust storage and analysis engine. Sitting on top of this is a web front end that allows rapid exploration and development of dashboards and alerts. The whole framework allows easy integration of machine learning, custom visualisations and automated responses.
We also have the best T-shirts 😉
Splunk-related pages on this site
- Visualising Service Status with Emoji
- Processing Excel XLSX files with Python
- Splunk Alert Script Template
- Restricting the Splunk Time Range Picker
- Network Connectivity with Python
Splunk Web Resources
- Splunk Homepage – Splunk Homepage
- Splunk Answers – Questions and Answers!
- SplunkBase – Thousands of Splunk apps
- /r/Splunk – Splunk’s home on reddit
- GoSplunk – Popular Splunk Queries
- Big Book Of Splunk – Even more Splunk Queries
- Splunk Sizing Calculator – Splunk Sizing Calculator for